HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Smile Starters is hiring qualified individuals to provide treatment
to deserving, under served children and young adults.
Full-time position with benefits available for qualified Dental Assistant to work in our busy growing practice - no evenings or weekends!
We're looking for a DA II to join our hygiene team. Punctuality is imperative! Must be passionate about oral health and have a desire to help teach our young patients and their parents best hygiene practices.
Competitive pay with medical, dental and vision insurance available along with up to 2 weeks of paid vacation AND 9 PAID HOLIDAYS! Other benefits include disability and life insurance.
Must be familiar with 4 and 6 handed dentistry and have the following certifications:
· Dental Assisting Diploma
· NC Radiology Certificate
· CPR card
· Coronal Polishing
· Nitrous Oxide certification or be willing and able to take a course
within the next month.
· Review Medical History with Patients
· Explain procedures to patients
· Gather instruments for the doctor based on the patient's needs
· Assist the doctor by handing instruments and materials as needed
· Helps with suction and other patient needs
· Takes x-rays
· Documents services performed in patient chart
· Sets up and breaks down the operatory room before and after patient care
· Adheres to OSHA and BBP protocols.
· Enjoys working with children
· Wants to be able to take accrued vacation time with very few restrictions (when you want, not when the office is closed!)
· Wants a consistent pay check