HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Dental Assistant II, RDH and other positions:
Full-time position with benefits available for qualified Dental Assistants and Dental Hygienists to work in our busy growing practice - no evenings or weekends!
Multiple Locations in NC
We have an immediate openings for a Licensed Dental Hygienist to work 4 or 5 days a week.
Review Medical History with parent/guardian or patient.
Take x-rays when appropriate
Scale and Polish teeth
Write chart notes
Assist Dentist with charting the exam
Gain permission from parents/guardians for sealants
Speak with parents/guardians regarding today's visit
Enjoys teamwork (our hygienists have a dedicated group of DA II's to assist in seeing our young patients)
Enjoys working with children
Likes a bright, happy environment!
Professional and friendly with great bedside manner.
Full Time or Part Time Hygienists welcome!
Salary: Competitive based on local market and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Registered Dental Hygienist (Required)
CPR Certification (Required)
Must be familiar with 4 and 6 handed dentistry and have the following certifications:
· Dental Assisting Diploma
· NC Radiology Certificate
· CPR card
· Coronal Polishing
· Nitrous Oxide certification or be willing and able to take a course within the next month.
· Review Medical History with Patients
· Explain procedures to patients
· Gather instruments for the doctor based on the patient's needs
· Assist the doctor by handing instruments and materials as needed
· Helps with suction and other patient needs
· Takes x-rays
· Documents services performed in patient chart
· Sets up and breaks down the operatory room before and after patient care
· Adheres to OSHA and BBP protocols.
· Enjoys working with children
· Wants to be able to take accrued vacation time with very few restrictions (when you want, not when the office is closed!)
· Wants a consistent paycheck